If you originate from a non-European Union (EU) country and you want to stay in the Netherlands, you are required by law to integrate. Integration means learning to use the Dutch language and also getting familiar with Dutch fundamental rights and core values. You are integrated if you pass the Civic Integration Exam or State Exam Dutch as a second language. This will also improve your opportunities for work in the Netherlands.
Ster College, part of Summa College, is a large and well-known school in the region of Eindhoven. We have a proven track record in helping our students succeed. Already hundreds of students have passed their exams! We not only find it important that you pass your Civic Integration Exam or State Exam but we also recognise the importance of speaking and understanding Dutch well.
- Help with doing your homework in our OLC (Open Learning Centre);
- Simple move from integration course to intermediate vocational education (mbo) or secondary education for adults (vavo) at Summa College;
- Up-to-date teaching material and qualified teachers;
- Several starting moments during the year;
- Small groups of 10 to 15 people;
- Help with applying for a loan from DUO.
Wil jij inburgeren?
Wil jij inburgeren in Eindhoven, Bladel of Best?
Ster College has the (aspirant) Blik op Werk quality mark indicating that we meet the high quality requirements. This makes it easy to apply for a loan from DUO.
Ster College is part of Summa College.